Quick reminder: Tomorrow (Saturday, May 24) starting at 6 a.m. EDT, we’re accepting entries to the Calling All Critiques event. Next week, we’re doing critiques of your first 500 words.
How to Enter
Submit your entry to Critiques@Saboviec.com. Cut and paste the following template into your email and fill it in.
Your website (optional):
Genre (include audience, such as YA/Adult, and category):
Your first 500 words may run slightly over in order to finish at the end of a sentence.
Acceptance of entries closes on Sunday, May 25, at 5 p.m. EDT.
Questions? Check out some of the earlier blog posts or leave a comment below:
Less than 24 hours before we begin accepting critiques!
While you wait, check out all the participating blogs and bloggers:
- (Website not yet live) Before Ink Dries – Mike Verbickas
- M.G.’s Fantasy Blog – M.G. Silverstein
- Magic & Mayhem Book Reviews – S. L. Saboviec
- MM Jaye Writes – MM Jaye (Twitter / Facebook)
- Official Blog of Brian Basham – Brian Basham (Twitter / Wattpad / Facebook)
- Proof Positive – Christie Stratos
- Quanie Talks Writing – Quanie Miller
We look forward to seeing you back here soon.